Wednesday 21 May 2008

Where's Wally?

Apparently my travelling is confusing people so just to clarify, I returned to Newcastle today. My room still hasn't been fixed so it's as wonderful as ever. But went to the cinema today to see Charlie Bartlett (or something along those lines) and I remembered how nice the people at work are so at least I'm happy to return in that respect.

Also, Eurovision final night is soon upon us. As Finland got through I am only left to hope Bulgaria will as well so that I can go all crazy on the night. But seriously people have not realised what a wonderful song the Israel eurovision entry is this year! And take a look at the guy! Ahh.. I went to Jenny's place today and Paula asked me about Eurovision. I got so excited I was nearly hyperventilating there, so if you don't want to hear everything about Eurovision don't even start. I can pretty much sing most of the songs or at least their chorus and will be doing so at the party. Yeyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment