Thursday 8 May 2008

Summer is upon us



Today we had our last lecture in the EU simulation. I will miss it. I have been representing Bulgaria for so long that I will most likely find it difficult to get out of character. But seriously, I have come to love Bulgaria. I will go there soon and proclaim my love for the country and everybody will be like "what??".

I'm going to Finland tomorrow for that chilling period. I really need that, had another encounter with the idiots from Grant Management today. But apparently the piece published on the Courier about our problems was quite big so hopefully all those who read it will realise to boycott the wankers.

I walked around Newcastle today and yesterday in a slightly nostalgic move, hence the touristy picture from Grey Street. But it's been such nice weather that the sun is making even me appreciate this damned city. Almost as bright as the sun are my nails, I love the psychedelically yellow nails.

But this is it, my university career is close to finishing. Only one essay and one exam to do and I'm done. For now that is, I presume if I do that PhD I'll still have many years of student bliss ahead of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment