Monday 5 May 2008

If only...

I was browsing through job adverts through this Finnish site because I just feel like trailing off for one year. If I would have the money, I would just spend the year travelling. I could just get crappy jobs and pay my way but I think it wouldn't necessarily look good on my CV. Just travelling on the other hand would be like the Grand Tour except instead of touring around Europe, I'd go to South America.

I've also looked into just jobs I could do. Sadly enough the ones I found interesting were in wonderful places but the job itself sucked, namely au pair. I would love to go to Qatar or Mozambique and just chill for a year but I don't think au pairing is the right way. I hate kids, don't understand them one bit so I doubt they'd want me. Plus they usually require some driving and I hate driving. Also they require some sort of cooking and I struggle to feed myself, let alone some snotty little kids. So tempting as it was, I decided not to send my CV.

If only you could just do what you want... Why can't somebody just call and say they desperately need me to assist setting up the EU embassy in Trinidad & Tobago?

No comments:

Post a Comment