Monday 19 May 2008

Home Sweet Home



So on my time off in Finland I've been busy seeing friends, eating and visiting friends. I went to Turku for the weekend to spend some quality time with Outi and had a nice time there again. And when back in Lohja I've been spending time with Minna and then Riikka and Laura. Good times. And when I'm not entertaining I'm playing Heroes on my computer, very geeky.

Also, I'm blonde now.

The picture is actually taken from the plane on my way home. It's the Netherlands. I think it's cool how you can see the slight curve of the earth and the darker shades of blue the higher up you go. I used to love flying but now it's getting a bit boring on occasions because I fly quite a lot these days. But still drooling over the fact that I get to fly on a Boeing 747 when we go to Florida, that's a childhood dream come true. I think being a politician/president only came in to the picture when I realised I couldn't be a pilot or a flight attendant because I wear glasses. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment