Friday 23 May 2008

Geek

I'm a geek. That should be no surprise to anyone. I like the EU to an extent that is just uncool. Same with Eurovision. I've also proclaimed my love for math quizzes several times. But today it really hit me. I read Paula's quotes section, which is quite extensive, on her facebook page (yes, tick another box for geekiness about my facebook stalking) and the joke I laughed out loud was the following:
'There are 10 types of people; those who understand binary, and those who don't'

No wonder I get along with engineers, I'm like one of them, just without the natural sciences and engineering bit.

Today I finished my degree in Newcastle, I've now officially done all the coursework and exams. The exam on Traditional East Asian Political Thought was actually really good. It's always a good sign when you read the exam questions and your reaction is a big smile on your face. Not that I did particularly good but considering I know very little about the topic, I did better than I expected of myself. So yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment