Wednesday 2 April 2008

My fallback plan

Minna and Jenna were in Newcastle for 5 days and we had loads of fun. We even booked a make-up lesson at a salon to get all glammed up one day. One thing I noted was that I actually already do my make-up the way she instructed, if slightly better. And I also quite often do the hair and make up for my friends. In ylä-aste (upper comprehensive school, grades 7-9) I was told that I could start a nail salon because I was quite interested in nails back then and now I was thinking of branching out to hair and make-up as well.

I can't really cut hair but I can do fabulous dos and glamorous evening make-up. And proper nice nails as well. So if the whole politics stuff doesn't work out, I know I have a back-up plan. I have done Jenna's hair and the make-up was created in collaboration with Savannah Salon & Spa.
Other than that, Triin's back from Peru and took loads of happy and amazing pictures of llamas! And they are all dedicated for me, could I ask for a better friend? There's much love there, llamas all the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment