Wednesday 9 April 2008

Problem Solving

Today I woke up with a headache and it was pretty easy to figure out where I got it from. No, it wasn't a hangover like my dad thought (cheers for that though daddy) but because of my crappy pillow. I'm a very mobile sleeper. I twist and turn so much and now that I've got a big bed I do it even more. And then my pillow is just so flat and hard that I tend to put my head under my arms and whatnot so no wonder I've got a stiff neck in the morning.

So the headache remains with me the whole day and I decide to splurge out on a proper pillow and as I'm heading out, I see a letter from the company that owns and rents the flat. The idiots have once again claimed that I haven't paid my rent. I've gotten that letter every month now, the amount changes (I don't know what's up with that) and the name changes (it's a variation of my name, the previous tenants name or our names combined) but the point is that someone that seems like me, hasn't paid the rent. But, like I phone to tell them every month, I pay by direct debit and every time I've called them they've said it's a mistake on their side and they're going to fix it. I've been living here since January and it's April... not very quick on their feet now are they?

Anyway, so I fix things. I get a new pillow to prevent the headache, I buy ibuprofein (as weird as this sounds, I love ibuprofein) to help the symptons, call the idiots to fix their problems and to make myself feel better, I buy a tub of ice cream. Problem solved! I feel happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment