Thursday 24 April 2008

Evil eye from the cows


The title is not a bitchy metaphor, I seriously got some murderous looks from cows today. I decided to walk to uni today, even though it was raining a bit. But I was in no hurry and it wasn't too cold today. And on my way there is this field, the city moor I believe, in which there's a bunch of cows. Being the city girl I am, I find them fascinating so I stop to have a little chat with them in Finnish.
They didn't seem to appreciate it though. The one I was talking to - pictured above - gave me some nasty looks and as I was into the conversation, I looked at the others and they were all staring at me with looks that could kill. Maybe they don't like people or are just xenophobic, I'm telling you those cows aren't as cutesy as they seem. They're evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment