Sunday 13 April 2008

Talk about a bad week...

It doesn't seem like this week was bad but in retrospect, it was hardly a good one. First, I was sick a lot. My pillow was so crappy that it was making me wake up with a headache, then Grant Management pulls this little trick of theirs. Then I get some sort of thing at work, felt so dizzy and nauseous that I had to leave early. Then go to the gym after some recovery time but get too excited and work out a bit too much and get ill from that.

The worst is last night when somebody threw rocks at our windows and managed to break Alvaro's window. His room is already minuscule so it got really cold. Anyway, the police came over, called Grant Management who won't be here to fix till who knows when and all that.

And then hörhilö pulls another one of his tricks. Won't go into details, that would reveal the identity, but good old times sprung to mind.

I'm left to hope happier times are ahead of me. Tomorrow uni starts and also am working until late every evening until Wednesday (when I'm going to Maastricht!). So at least I've got that to look forward to. And Jenny will be back as well, will meet her on Wednesday and get to eat proper food! I've lost my appetite recently, I'm suspecting it's more of a cause of my poor cooking skill than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment