Tuesday 15 April 2008

It's been a good day


After a crappy week, it feels like all the good things came back to me at once. I had a stellar day at uni, the EU-simulation course is as fun as ever. Also got feedback from a lecturer about my performance so far and frankly couldn't have been better. After 15min of discussing why I'm so good, I felt pretty confident. ;)
Then booked the venue for Eurovision party though it's still conditional, will have to wait for their confirmation. But hopefully it will work out and that's sorted.
And then was a really nice day at work as well. Despite the possible evacuation alerts, for the life of me I can't keep my composure. I don't do panic situations well. I tend to panic.
But yey, it's all good again. Now I only need to get some sleep, and then tomorrow is a whole day full of leisurely activities before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment