Monday 24 March 2008

Songs for all occasions

Eurovision songs are like the perfect accessory, they go with everything but I do listen to other kind of music. I didn't use to though, I remember one of my friends got really frustrated with my lack of interest in music. Anyways, I'm still very uninterested in the fineries of music; I like it happy and easy to dance to. I did however add the theme song application on facebook and I'm really proud of my selection so I thought I'd add the best bits here.
Current mood: Illi - Palaan luoksesi The lyrics are about wanting to settle down vs nomadic lifestyle
Partying: Tarkan - Simarik Excellent Turkish song
Sexual: Mika - Relax, Take It Easy The title of the song influenced the decision
Love: Juanes - Para Tu Amor Because Spanish is the most beautiful language ever
Dancing: Shakira - Hips Don't Lie I'm never too shy to ask the DJ to play some Shakira
Work: Abba - Mamma Mia The trailer for the movie with the same title has been running for months now and is always playing when I'm at work, it's a sign
Guilty Pleasure: Basshunter - Boten Anna I like to think he's singing about a boat he really likes
High School: No Doubt - Six Feet Under School was never really that much fun anyway

And I also bought Leona Lewis' CD a few days ago, I haven't bought a CD for a really long time, in like 10 years so it's a big thing for me.

On another note, Minna and Jenna are coming here tomorrow. Looking very much forward to our quality time together. Shopping, eating, going out... who wouldn't like a break from reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment