Thursday 20 March 2008

Älypää Mathquiz

As if I wouldn't be weird enough by getting excited about the EU, eurovision and America's Next Top Model, one of my favourite past time activities is playing the mathquiz at the Finnish gamesite Älypää. They have it in English as well if you feel like trying. http://en.alypaa.com/
It doesn't my any means require you to be a genius in maths, it's just simple adding up and multiplying as quick as you can. I love it.

Anyways, something to take your mind off mundane things. Like the jerk customers at work, today I had the worst one so far. Proper dickhead. But other than that work is fine and dandy. Though admittedly I feel my IQ has dropped like 20 points, because I'm the newbie I have to be taught everything and the stuff they say are the simplest things you can imagine but just because I haven't done it before, I don't know about the procedures and all. But still, I should dye my hair blonde.

And the English sure do love their bureaucracy, I've signed - without joking - approximately 60 pages so far. And there is the fear that they might contact my referees. Not that their not legitimate or anything, I'd just love to see the contacting my former employers in Finland because when I was working there my job was basically taking care of all the English speaking people because the bosses couldn't... Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment