Wednesday 19 March 2008

Eurovision 2008!!

It's Eurovision time again! I'm so happy after listening through all the entries for this year. Me any my sister have a theory you see, every other year is good whilst other year is bad. Last year was admittedly quite bad, 2006 was excellent. This year the songs are again really good. I have six favourites this year! And I pretty much know Dima Bilan will win for Russia, for sure.

But I seriously listened through all the songs on youtube and the amount of novelty entries puzzles me. Not funny in a good way like last year's Ukraine but just crap. Like the turkey from Ireland, or the chiki dance thing from Spain or, bless them, Estonia's horrible, horrible song. But luckily good ones exist to compensate. So here's a list of my favourites, in no particular order:
Sweden
Norway
Russia
Greece
Germany
Armenia

Listen to their entries online but I must warn you, if you go through all of them it will take time. There are so many countries participating this year. I knew Azerbaijan would join but Montenegro and San Marino are in the first time as well, superexciting! Whii!

Luckily the final show will air May 24th, day after my final exam! So there's definately going to be a parteyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment