Friday 6 February 2009

Voices...

I listen to music a lot these days since have this lovely new computer.. And I keep hearing two sounds that are making me paranoid. First, the sound of a new message on skype. Second, the sound of new message on facebook. So there are a lot same sounds in the songs and I'm sure they put them there just to annoy me. They get a kick in me thinking somebody loves me and has written me only to have me discover it's all just in my head.

Another cause for joy, with my new laptop I can connect online from my room. The wireless is more efficient in this or something. So I'm in my room most of the time, love it. I can block out the disaster that it our kitchen with its mountains of bottles (me & my friends' doings) even though they are under the table, its dirtyness (my flatmate and his "storage") and piles of dirty plates (he has not done his dishes since December). I'll clean the house again by Tuesday though because I'm having a party.

I've invited some people over next week and the aim is to play drinking games. I've already made up some cool rules, it's going to be great. I'll even decorate with rules and special elements. I always need to have a party to look forward to, how else would I survive here... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment