Monday 22 September 2008

Inside jokes

So I'm doing this presentation with Ginta and Jonathan. Since we spend so much time on it, we're also spending a lot of time with each other. And believe me, eight hours in the library working on a presentation about a topic you don't quite know if you know it will blur the mind of anyone. So far I've established that we're called "team well ahead" because I keep encouraging the others by saying that: "no worries, we're still well ahead of the others". It's my mantra these days. Also we found out that if Ginta doesn't get enough sleep she turns hysterical and everybody will have some fun. She was even flying at some point. Then Jonathan is not the prim and proper German he looks on the outside, actually he's Jonathan from the block, from the hoods of Berlin. Yo!

So yea, very intellectual this MA. I just had to write about this somewhere and rather here than on my facebook status which would only leave people wondering what drugs I'm taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment