Sunday 21 September 2008

Happy again

After much ranting over the past months I'm now in a happy place (so corny of me!). Things are going well here, I've gotten over the problems with the university and all the necessary documents are now on their way to Kela. My group project is going well and I must say I'm so happy about my group, Ginta and Jonathan are both very smart, efficient and professional, basically perfect people to work with.

And then to the best part, the social side of all this. I really love the people I've met here. Kalina for example is just the sweetest thing ever. Yesterday for example we had a party for all the MA European Studies students (though only 20% showed up) and Ginta and Kalina were at my place before we went there together. We drank champagne and talked, I love having my apartment where I can invite people over all the time. Then the party was a lot of fun as well, got to know some new people doing our program whom I've never even met. To appease some questioners, there are some really nice boys here as well...

In an hour I'm meeting again for the group project so should really get back to work. But before I just want to express my enthusiasm that Triin finally got her driving's license! Yey! After all these years she's now allowed to drive... :D On that note, till the next time I find the time to reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment