Friday 15 January 2010

I mean business

This post will be a bit of a shocker. It is neither about blogging or the EU. Well it is kinda now. Sorry.

ANYWAY, it's back to work here in Cardiff. We just had a session on what we're meant to do this semester and it seems pretty intense. On friday we're meant to pitch our idea for our own magazine. Mine is, as you might have deduced if you've seen it on facebook, an Erasmus magazine.

The idea is that it's a magazine for all those UK-based people thinking about going on Eramus. So not for example a magazine for all the people on Erasmus at a particular university. So it'll be a rather a lot to cover in terms of people, universities and cities but I envision it to be like an enteraining travel magazine except more in-depth (travellers obviously don't need a "how to" section on red tape in different countries etc.)

If you haven't filled out the survey yet and have been on Erasmus, now is your last chance!

On a slightly related note, I'm now off to see Helen. I met her in Helsinki where she is on Erasmus (her tutor is my friend Reeta) but she's actually from Wales. Funny how things go, we completely crossed our ways there. She's in Cardiff today as she's still on Christmas break but will go back to Finlandia on Sunday.

I think I might interview her for my magazine...

That's what I'm like these days by the way, I make use of all of my friends all the time for my coursework and interviews. And I carry around a notepad to take down notes. As visible from my quote blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment