Tuesday 8 December 2009

Edit

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by all the blogs and end up neglecting one or two. EU-UK one is my absolute favourite though. I love finding out stories, writing about them only to find out a few days later some mainstream newspapers are running similar stories.

But that's beside the point. What I meant to talk about was how swamped in work I've been and therefore unable to update anything here. Not that I have much to say even now.

Suvi was in Cardiff. We had a blast. We ended up having a massive night out the day she got here so kudos to Suvi for staying up 20 hours straight and still being entertaining. The rest of the time we remained indoors (weather was crap) and were entertained by Mark.

One thing I could however go on forever about is how I hate editing videos. I have no patience for it. And since I don't know the software that well it's even bigger of a pain in the ass. The same goes for photoshop. I just love Microsoft's Paint.

One of the things that bother me most with writing articles is the reliance on others. I can't write an article when I feel like it, I need to constantly wait for people to get back to me. I miss writing essays when it was all up to me. Well, I miss that aspect of it but not the content necessarily.

I do find myself gravitating towards EU-related topics. And weird ones, like the Covenant of Mayors and transposition of directives. Guess Maastricht had some influence on me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment