Monday 25 February 2008

Cambridge

Had an amazing time in Cambridge at the Model European Union Simulation. So many nice people there, unbelievable. We stayed with one of the tallest persons I've ever met, a German guy called Jan who was a proper sweetheart. Surprisingly enough, they accommodated Tuomas and me in the same room. During the weekend we even heard that we look alike, so that waters his theory that he looks Danish and I look Finnish. Haha.

But after the weekend I was so drained both physically and mentally that it was an actual effort getting up in the morning. Admittedly I missed my first lecture but since it was about decision-making in the EU council of ministers I pretty much figured I had that covered. ;) But I had a nap and then met up with my seminar group on East Asian Political Thought I was prepared to eat and drink with Jenny to celebrate. We actually managed to drink a bottle of wine each which I think is an excellent effort from both of us considering neither of us drank wine before the autumn. So we're both growing up.

But now I need to make up for the all the time I didn't spend on facebook during the weekend, feel very deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment