Sunday 17 February 2008

Wholahey

So I've been in my room for the whole weekend because I really need to work on my dissertation. So far it's gone alright, I haven't progressed to writing it yet but I have now completed my notes. I love my system of writing though, I do amazing notes and all the research beforehands so when I start writing I have the main idea of each stanza written down, with notes on which reference should I use for them as well. Works like a dream and enables me to do the actual writing quickly.

The only thing is that I can only focus on it for a few hours at a time and when I'm not working on it, I'm watching shows online. I've now watched all the cycles of America's Next Top Model, started watching Germany's Next Top Model (and that's educational you know, brush up on my German) and am still eagerly awaiting for the last few episodes of Project Runway!

I was laughing by myself all day yesterday because in cycle 8 of ANTM Dionne came up with a nickname for herself and it was Wholahey. Well the story behind it was hilarious and then you had a comment from cycle 7's Melrose saying: "Wholahey as a name is a real conversation starter...". And then Dionne just went ahead and introduced herself as Wholahey. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment