Saturday 16 February 2008

Purple is the new pink

Hi y'all!

So I'll be rocking it purple from now on. Got my lovely new uniform for the cinema. They were bit short on sizes, so I got a male size M shirt. But because I've been watching to much America's Next Top Model I feel like I can work any outfit I want. And because of ANTM I feel inclined to speak like this as well...

Anyhoo, I'm feeling excellent. Good things going on the past week. Got the job, Jenny got an interview (holla girl! ;), my sister's doing her incredible art work and will fo'sure get into any university she wants and all that. In addition, I got woken up by a call from a recruitment agency that wants to interview me. Way cool. I might actually end up getting a real job instead of staying in the lovely, sheltered world of academia. Just in general been hearing good things - this makes me happy.

To set the record straight, I do get staff benefits from the cinema but unfortunately people you don't, so no free tickets. I love you, but the cinema loves your money even more. The people there seem like proper sweethearts, I'm looking forward to befriending some natives.

On a more important note, why haven't I seen Project Runway's season 4's two last episodes? Somebody put them online or I'll just have to start working on my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment