Tuesday 1 September 2009

Wonderful



So thesis hazzle is now all behind me. I managed to redo it and then yesterday I get an email saying that I've graduated the same time as everyone else. Pretty neat. I didn't get my distinction thanks to the fiasco but still got a stellar overall grade so I'm pleased. As if any of it matters now anymore, I'm a Master's in European Studies.

Also got back from my fabulous holiday in Greece with my homies Minna and Suvi. An excellent holiday and I'm already adamantly planning another one. Before the holiday I was on a cruise with Iiris, Tuuli and Uschi and I just have to say it must have been the most fun I have had in years.

I also cut my hair, I now have a Vidal Sassoon inspired bob (courtesy of watching ANTM non-stop and desperately in need of a makeover) and I loves it. Cardiff is working out fabulously, they keep sending me information in time and generally are being extremely helpful without even asking for it.

On Friday I'm going to Tartu to see Suvi and hopefully also Triin. Then I have a trip to Jurva planned, going there with Jenna to see Minna. And after that I have my graduation party to organise and attend. Whii! So everything is lovely again. Lovelier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment