Tuesday 7 July 2009

Saskatoon

I was joking with Iiris about me being broke and that I should get a job picking berries to get some money. The next day I see an add for saskatoon berry pickers, ring them up and tadaa, I have a job! I may be the world's most over-qualified berry picker but I thought I might as well do something about the poor money situation. It should also be good exercise so all thing's considered I'm quite happy. Also, Minna will be joining me so at least I will have company and with her around it might turn out to be fun.

The last few days I've spent working on my thesis. Have actually read through everything, nicely colour-coded all the notes I've taken and written 500 words for the introduction. 500 bloody good words I may add, I am a future writer/journalist after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment