Friday 12 June 2009

How to pass the time



If it weren't for facebook, I might have easily forgotten I ever went to Maastricht, things here have gone back to how they always were. I even have a daily routine. *gasp* During the weeks it's basically me sitting in front of the television or laptop, just passing the time. Then during the weekends the girls come here and we have some fun.

Last weekend we set about to make our own version of Lohja's Next Top Model. It was sooo much fun. I was the stylist/hairdresses/make-up artist/creative director/photographer. The girls randomly chose their "personalities", we had a shy girl (that forgot that she was meant to be shy quite often) from Sammatti, fierce black girl from the Centre, the bitch from Ojamo and nice & religious but insecure about her body girl from Vivamo. We even had those videos where the girls bitch about fellow contestants on camera, I'll see whether I can download them here.

Aside from that nothing major has happened. Me and Minna plan to make money by hitting the flea markets with all the stuff we need to get rid off (I have a huge black bag full of clothes that I don't need!). Then tomorrow I'm meeting with one of my friends I haven't seen for probably a year now and possibly see her boyfriend of like 3 years also for the first time.

The most exciting thing to look forward to is midsummer, juhannus, when Triin will be in Finland and we're going to her friend's boyfriend's cabin in Hanko. Wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment