Saturday 2 May 2009

Odd reasons to be excited about moving to Cardiff

  1. Tesco home delivery - I can do my groceries online, have the benefits of a huge selection, compare prices and finally have someone else deliver it to my door. Saves time and money.
  2. Moving into student halls - If I get my first choice I will have my own bathroom, have a person cleaning the kitchen and the common areas, a reliable landlord and should something go kaputt, there would be someone to fix it! Oh the luxury of a working fridge and freezer and cupboard space!
  3. English - People will speak English, even the teachers. No longer will I have to consider whether an idiom is familiar to people outside the island and can once again become fluent in the language I adore. Say no to Euro-English and embrace the one and only genuine one!
  4. Travelling - Easy transportation where ever I want! And cheap as well.
  5. Learning - I will learn new skills, actual skills that will benefit me in my choice of career. No longer will I have to not study for exams because it's about a topic that I could not care less about but will still get a good grade. I miss going to the library just because I wanted to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment