Friday 5 December 2008

There's something in the water

Right, I've been complaining about the relative dullness of Maastricht. Scrap that. Minna was here and then Outi so I've had plenty of entertainers turn up. Parties have also been plentiful though I presume that will come to an end soon as exams are around the corner. But nevertheless, I have been busy.

Songs that I will forever associate with this autumn are:
Katy Perry - Hot n Cold which is Rogerhouse's party song, they were impressed with my ability to remember the lyrics but now we all know them
Kanye West - Love Lockdown. My personal favourite, must heart Kanye.
Amy McDonald - Mr Rock and Roll. The song always played in Rogerhouse, I don't know why or who started it but it's just always on.

Tomorrow is the Finnish Independence Day Party. I'm actually looking forward to it. But my philosophy with parties is not to expect too much of them that way I can only be positively surprised. Works really well, I can recommend. And my word is something worth considering, I'm like an Agony Aunt for my friends. I'm the one to come to if you need advice. ;) Because my life is obviously perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment