Sunday 2 November 2008

Chat, nap, chat

Today was so much fun. I laughed a lot. What did I do? I chatted with my friends the whole day. I only stopped to take a nap.

I still have no voice and am not feeling that well, being sick and all. So I just relaxed and spoke with my friends, they all seemed to be online today. First I organised it with Kalina that we're going to take Minna to the airport on Sunday. So a roadtrip to Germany to look forward to. Then I spoke with Triin about our chances to move to London together to re-enact Sex and the City, only in London. ;) Then with Suvi I spoke for like 5 hours and among the pearls of our conversation was her trick to get allure men: doodle into their notebooks. I will have to test that. And other good news that I won't share here but lets just say good news came in bundles.

So I'll be going to sleep happy that I such amazing friends that a sick day at home can turn into a fantastic day. Much love to my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment