Sunday 3 August 2008

Summer so far


So I'm back in Finland for a revolutionary period of a whole month. Had our little trip around Europe with my parents and Minna, drove over 7 000km and got to see nine countries. It was a really nice trip and I'm now a fan of France. Amazing place, really friendly people and beautiful cities/towns/villages. I'm especially taken by Metz in north of France and PĂ©rigueux near Bordeaux.

Nothing major has happened. I'm starting work tomorrow as a project assistant at Finland's largest realestate agency, it should be really cool, it involves interviewing people so interaction, yey!

I've been desperately trying to get a room/an apartment in Maastricht but so far have drawn a blank. All the places seem to go within a day and I get the feeling that as a person out of the country I'm on the bottom of the list of desirable tenants. But now I'm checking my email nonstop for possible new places and intend to watch over them like a maniac.

Minna, my sister, got a place at a applied sciences university, studying industrial furniture design which is really cool. She even got her own place already. She gets a whole place all for herself! I'm probably doomed to live with flatmates till I retire no matter how hard I try to grow up and get my own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment